Table Prices for Vendors ~ Table prices are $35 per table, or three (3) tables for $100.
Online Vendor Application Instructions ~ BE SURE TO COMPLETE ALL STEPS!
- Please read ALL of the Terms and Conditions for Vendors below.
- Complete and submit the Vendor Application form on this page (please fill in all fields).
- Make your payment using the appropriate selection from the PayPal menu at the bottom of this page.
- If you wish to add or renew a membership to the WNYHS, please also complete the membership application and payment on the Become a Member page.
PLEASE NOTE: Tables will NOT be reserved until all forms and full payment are received!
Terms and Conditions for Vendors ~ Be sure to read thoroughly as arrival times have changed this year!
- Doors will open to vendors at 8:00 am.
- The public will be admitted from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- All vendors are expected to stay the ENTIRE length of the show.
- Two free show admissions per table will be included with the table rental fee. Additional vendor admissions may be purchased for $5 each, and must be paid for before 10:00 am.
- A vendor tag must be worn at all times.
- Table rental fees must be received with the Vendor Application for a reservation to be confirmed.
- If you would like to reserve more than three tables, please email us to confirm table availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Table fees are non-refundable after 5/03/17, unless there is a vendor waiting list.
- Only healthy animals that comply with all New York State and Federal regulations may be exhibited or sold. If you are unsure of the regulations pertaining to an animal you plan to sell or exhibit, email for more information at email@example.com.
- All animals must be held and displayed in safe, appropriate, clean, secure enclosures, with no over-crowding.
- No live animals may be given away as prizes.
- Please be sure to inform buyers whether an animal is captive bred, captive born, farm raised, or wild caught, and provide the buyer with your business contact information.
- Only approved vendors may bring animals into the venue.
- Vendors are solely responsible for any applicable sales tax obligations, and for obtaining and displaying a valid NYS sales tax certificate.
- Vendors shall assume ALL liability for their animals at all times. If a vendor allows buyers to handle an animal, or otherwise removes an animal from a secure enclosure, the vendor assumes all liability for any potential injury incurred by the vendor, the buyer, or any other person. It is highly recommended that vendors obtain sufficient business liability insurance. WNYHS events are fully insured, however, neither the Society, its members, or volunteers will be held liable for incidents involving a vendor’s or exhibitor’s animals.
- Fundraising or membership drives will be allowed only for approved not-for-profit exhibitors. If you are unsure if your organization qualifies, please ask before conducting fundraising or membership activities.
- The venue has standard overhead lighting. Vendors are responsible for any additional display lighting equipment desired. Extension cords and power outlet strips will be provided, from wall outlets to within 15 feet of vendor tables.
- Volunteer educators will be available to assist patrons with husbandry questions. Care sheets will also be provided for common species.
- WNYHS reserves the right to refuse participation by any vendor that does not abide by all of the Terms and Conditions as stated, with no refund of table rental fees.
Vendor Application Form ~ Please complete and submit the following online form: